WallControl 10 Readme
WallControl 10 Client and Server are supported on 64-bit versions of the following operating systems:
Windows® Server 2019
WallControl 10 allows you to create and manage Vision, SQX, Media files, Images, Web Pages, Word (.docx) Documents and PDF document application windows.
This version of WallControl 10 is provided with UK English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Korean language translations.
Install the WallControl 10 Software by double clicking on WallControl 10 Installer.exe.
If you experience any difficulty installing this software, please refer to the help file provided with this install.
WallControl 10 License
To use WallControl 10 Server you must acquire a hardware license key (dongle) which can be purchased by contacting Datapath Limited
Edge Browser Privacy and SmartScreen Settings
The Edge WebView2 browser is provided by Microsoft and it may collect information about the end user�s use of the software, and send that information to Microsoft to provide services as disclosed in Microsoft�s Privacy Statement at https://aka.ms/privacy.
The Edge WebView2 browser also includes Microsoft Defender SmartScreen and collects and sends the end user�s information to Microsoft as disclosed in Microsoft�s Privacy Statement at https://aka.ms/privacy and the Microsoft Edge Privacy Whitepaper at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/privacy-whitepaper#smartscreen.
This can be changed via the Windows privacy settings and via group policy.
WallControl 10 API Documentation
WallControl 10 Errata
WallControl 10 Licenses
WallControl 10 Requirements
For the most up to date version of this software visit our website at
- Added support for ASQX2 RTSP encoding. [F# 97433]
- Minimum driver version changed to v6.4.4 - THIS ENDS SUPPORT FOR WINDOWS 7.
- Fixed an exception thrown when adding multiple sources simultaneously.
- Updated HASP driver to 8.31 to support the Windows 10 LTSC 2021 (21H2) release.
- Updated Webview2 interface and evergreen package.
- Fixed an issue whereby SQX source passwords could not contain special characters. [B# 63713]
- Fixed a crash when opening the layout dialog with Japanese language selected. [B# 61799]
- Added Edge Webview2 as a browser option to give enhanced web page support. [B# 30911]
- Fixed a missing translation. [B# 52395]
Desktop Capture Throttling [B# 48172]
- This feature allows desktop capture to be throttled between Performance and Quality captures to increase the reliability with low spec client machines and/or slow or unreliable networks. Most users should not notice a difference at default settings.
- Automatically throttles the resolution of the desktop capture to clients to minimise network bandwidth and image processing power.
- Automatically adapts to give you the best quality image available.
Client side settings allow the user to tweak the performance on a client by client basis. These can be found in the user settings
- Resolution Mode: Toggle between automatic mode and 4 standard resolutions, 4K, 1440p, FHD and HD.
- Performance/Quality � Adjust setting to alter the capture quality vs performance when in Automatic resolution mode.
- Update Interval � Adjust setting to alter the update interval of the capture.
- All settings are saved with the client.
- Desktop capture changes as settings are adjusted
- Traditional Chinese has now been added as a language option. [F# 48743]
- Web Browser Selection can now be made at the Web Source definition level. [F# 48327]
- Added right click menu option to save the window as a favourite. This option opens the existing popup dialog. [B# 39771]
- Added in an F11 'Fullscreen' option to maximise a window to the wall. The disabled Maximise and Minimise buttons have been removed to avoid confusion. [B# 42942]
- Fixed an issue whereby title bars were shown when a window was opened in a template cell. [B# 42942]
- Fixed an issue whereby title bars were lost after restoring a window from a maximised state. [B# 42942]
- Fixed an issue on networks with unreliable UDP whereby the client would show the incorrect server version on the connection screen and disable use of the wall. [B# 46111]
- Fixed an issue whereby Datapath Agent would crash when capturing large walls. [B# 36258]
- Fixed an issue that caused a banner to remain on the wall even though it has been closed. [B# 43015]
- Fixed an issue where placing a banner with an invalid URL on the wall would cause a client disconnection. [B# 45500]
- Fixed an issue whereby the server would crash on boot due to all the capture cards being removed from the machine. [B# 47653]
- Fixed an issue whereby the banner scroll direction was not saved to the database. [B# 45641]
- Fixed an issue whereby the Web Interface was mistakenly hosted with URM enabled. The Web Interface is not compatible with URM. [B# 49873]
- Vision Streaming [F# 35119]
- Vision sources can be encoded and streamed via SQX over the network given the necessary hardware capacity to do so.
- This can be done via a simple On/Off setting available via the client.
- The Vision stream URL is provided in the source definition properties. The URL is static within the scope of the machine.
- The URL can then be used externally, either via another WallControl 10 machine as an SQX source, or via any other client that can decode and play H.264 streams.
- Streams auto disconnect when a "no signal" state occurs. They can optionally be made to auto-reconnect.
Vision is supported in the command line interface:
- -streamstatus - Returns the streaming status of a Vision source.
- -streaming - Sets the streaming status of a Vision source.
- Vision streaming is a Professional license feature.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where switching a favourite asset with a PDF source causes a disconnection. [B# 42121]
- Fixed issues resulting in display control options not appearing in the WallControl 10 client. [B# 43253]
- Fixed an issue that caused the WallControl 10 telnet server not to start. [B# 43342]
- Fixed an issue that caused the Desktop Capture configuration key to not take effect. [B# 42389]
- Banners [F# 33896]
- Scrolling Banner Text has been added the WallControl 10. It allows for scrolling text to be added to any wall and is independent of windows. Banner text is accelerated by the graphics card and drivers to ensure smooth and efficient scrolling of text.
- Banners can be found under the new Assets tab and can be pulled onto the wall, placed and resized much like sources.
- Banners can be user defined text, or be taken from an RSS feed.
- Banners can be made available across all walls, or limited to the wall or creation.
- Banners are fully supported by layouts.
- Banners can be placed over templates.
Banners are supported in the command line interface:
- -bannerdelete - Remove a Banner Definition.
- -banneradd - Add a named Banner.
- -bannertext - Set Banner text or RSS URL.
- -bannerfontcolour - Override default Banner font colour.
- -bannerbackcolour - Override default Banner background colour.
- -font - Override default Banner font type.
- -fontsize - Override default Banner font size.
- -bannermargin - Override default Banner vertical margin.
- -bannerspeed - Override default Banner scroll speed.
- -bannerdirection - Override default Banner scroll direction.
- -bannerblink - Override default Banner blink speed.
- -bannerisrss - Set Banner to RSS mode.
- -bannerrsstime - Override default RSS fresh time.
- -bannerrssfeedtype - Override default RSS feed type.
- -bannerrssdelimiter - Override default RSS item delimiter.
- -bannerrssseparator - Override default RSS headline and story separator.
- -bannername - Give the Banner name to open.
- -bannerid - Define the Banner id on open.
- -area - Define the Banner dimensions on open.
- -bannerclose - Close an open Banner.
- -openbanners - List all open Banners.
- Banners are a Professional license feature.
Banner styling includes:
- Font face, font size and font colour
- Background colour and opacity
- Vertical text margin
- Scroll speed and direction
- Blink rate
RSS feed options include:
- Full or Brief (headline only) feeds
- Customisable feed delimiters
- Feed refresh time
- Favourites [F# 37234]
- Windows can now be saved as Favourites, which appear under the new Assets tab.
- Any window can be saved as a Favourite, including templated windows and carousels.
- All favourites also save the OSD, Border and Frame settings.
- Favourites can be restored to the wall by either dragging them on to the wall like a source, or double clicking them to open them in its saved location.
Favourites are supported in the command line interface:
- -favourites - Display a list Favourites.
- -favouritesave - Save an open window as a Favourite.
- -favouriteopen - Open a favourite as a new window.
- -favouritedelete - Delete a favourite.
- Favourites are a Professional license feature.
- Discovery Improvements [F# 34315]
- Wall to Client Discovery has been reworked to improve efficiency and reliability.
- The amount of information within discovery packets, and the amount of discovery network probes has been reduced drastically.
- The client now talks to the wall servers directly to retrieve information about the servers configuration, once it is aware it exists.
- Manually added servers now only require the address to populate the client. All wall information is retrieved from the server.
- A Refresh button has been added to refresh the server list. This means you no longer have to clear the address cache (and therefore losing all previous connections) to find new machines.
- Renaming Blueprint [F# 34314]
- In Wall Management you can now rename the Blueprint wall in the same way you can rename any other wall.
- Source Tree Improvements [F# 34316]
- The client source tree has been improved to cope with large numbers (2000+) of sources.
- The search box has been improved to allow the sources tree to be search by name, or any part containing. This is in addition to searching by tags.
- Server Connection Pinning [F# 29466]
- Connections in the client can now be pinned to the top of the connection list. This is useful in scenarios with a lot of servers running.
- Pinned connections are also exempt from the Clear Address Cache button, meaning they will not be cleared with the rest of the list.
- Command Line Interface [F# 36674]
The command line interface has been extended with the following commands:
- -carousel - Starts or stops a Carousel in a window.
- -jitter - Sets the Jitter value for an SQX stream.
- -cache - Sets the Cache value for an SQX stream.
- -tags - Adds tags to any source being added.
- -location - Adds a location tag to any source being added.
- -toolbar - Sets the PDF Toolbar visibility.
- -pagenumber - Sets the PDF page number to view.
- -viewmode - Sets the PDF view mode.
- -interlacing - Sets the interlacing mode of a Vision source.
- -colourdomain - Sets the colour domain of a Vision source.
- -linkrate - Sets the link rate of a Vision source.
- -equalisation - Sets the equalisation of a Vision source.
- -brightness - Sets the brightness of a Vision source.
- -contrast - Sets the contrast of a Vision source.
- -hue - Sets the hue of a Vision source.
- -saturation - Sets the saturation of a Vision source.
- -setdefaultlayout - Sets the default layout of a wall.
- Other Improvements
- Window ID is now editable within the Client. [F# 37443]
- Allowed file:// addresses to be added as web sources. [B# 36861]
- Updated WebAPI documentation with additional descriptions, glossary of definitions and examples. [F# 17184]
- Added Requirements documentation to the readme files, which describes the hardware and operating system requirements for WallControl 10. Please find the link at the top of this page. [F# 18793]
- Error dumps are only created when debug level is set to highest level (Trace). [F# 36677]
- Add Source now maintains its last added type state. [F# 29317]
- Client now connects via localhost to the server and walls on the local machine, thus removing the need for a DNS network lookup. [F# 39306]
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed translation for Automatic option in Pixel Format. [B# 35294]
- Fixed issue whereby the cache setting could not be set for non rtsp streams. [B# 37465]
- Fixed missing translation for Add/Edit Colour Border. [B# 36989]
- Fixed various Japanese translation issues. [B# 38558]
- Fixed various drop down translation issues. [B# 36676]
- Fixed CLI -examples spacing issues. [B# 37119]
- Fixed case sensitivity issues with URL sources. [B# 36861]
- Fixed issue whereby multiple templates were being stored in the database and caused the deletion to fail. [B# 38963]
- Fixed an issue whereby -startwalls throws an error message when passing no parameter. [B# 37131]
- Fixed Translation with "None" in Display Group name dropdown. [B# 35292]
- Fixed issue whereby the Source type can be highlighted in the tree. [B# 36132]
- Fixed issue whereby the red source representation in the client can become misaligned with window title bars on. [B# 34736]
- Added tooltips to colour pickers in Colour Borders flyout. [B# 37515]
- Fixed an issue whereby flyouts do not close when editing a crop. [B# 37543]
- Fixed an issue whereby flyouts did not close correctly when opening a child wall. [B# 37546]
- Fixed an issue caused by installation of RavenDB that did not allow the creation of new databases via the console. [B# 36927]
- Fixed an issue whereby you can connect to Wall Management on a server with a mismatched version. [B# 35607]
- Improved client handling when user settings file is locked by another process. [B# 34346]
- Corrected logfile path for Datapath Agent. [B# 27753]
- Fixed an issue whereby SQX resources may not have been released correctly. [B# 37941]
- Fixed issues with some French translations. [B# 37689]
- Fixed an issue where the client could be disconnected due to changing audio state. [B# 34712]
- Fixed an issue with Remove Template option appearing in template editor. [B# 35305]
- Fixed Korean translations in the installer. [B# 34864]
- Fixed issue whereby the command line interface allowed the creation of crops with duplicate names. [B# 34397]
- Added missing source property tooltips. [B# 28584]
- Fixed potential handle leak with windows. [B# 34225]
- Fixed issue whereby the CLI port number does not get updated in the Server Overview when changed. [B# 35531]
- Fixed issue whereby changing the Zoom level of a web source on the Wall via CLI didn't work. [B# 35992]
- Fixed window template anomaly during closure. [B# 28626]
- Fixed issue whereby a Quant window would close on loss of connection. [B# 28750]
- Potentially fixed an issue whereby Sources under a source tree do not track the check box status correctly. [B# 33448]
- Improved loading of web sources to remove 500ms delay in applying source properties. [B# 27462]
- Fixed incorrect notification when inputting width larger than maximum allowed size. [B# 33334]
- Fixed issue whereby the edited wall rep would not show correctly in Wall Management. [B# 35479]
- Improved handling on starting the server and services on slower machines. [B# 34285]
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to disconnect when closing a window quickly after opening a layout. [B# 27526]
- Fixed an issue whereby Vision crops apply SQX step sizes. [B# 38674]
- Fixed an issue whereby the video duration undo operation sets seconds to 0 in the carousel editor [B# 40171]
- Fixed an issue whereby an upgrade from a previous version resets client theme. [B# 40346]
- Fixed an issue whereby an upgrade from a previous version resets the client language to English. [B# 40576]
- Fixed an issue whereby CLI could not authenticate with the server and wall when using User Rights Management
- Improved the CLI usage with User Rights Management so that CLI clients running under an authenticated windows user with assigned privileges in URM do not have to provide username and password with commands
- Improved the efficiency of commands running the -wall switch
- Corrected duplicate exit code for coloured border error (now 58) and OSD model error (57)
- Corrected corrupted examples text
- Improved speed of returned information for -help, -examples and -exitcodes
- Fixed an issue causing the -wallstate command to not return information correctly [B# 35771]
- Fixed an issue whereby a layout with ActiveSQX sources would fail to open under SoftSQX [B# 34935]
- Upgraded CEF browser to fix YouTube playback issue. This brings YouTube video quality back in line with version 1.10 standards [B# 36310]
- Basic License [F# 28066]
- Basic License has been added to our License suite alongside Standard and Pro licenses. It provides basic functionality for WallControl 10 with many features in Standard disabled.
Basic License Restrictions:
- Walls are limited in size to a 12 x HD/3 x 4K resolution, which equates to 24,883,200 pixels.
- Walls must be contiguous and rectangular within the pixel limit bounds
- No collaboration support
- No encoding/decoding of remote SQX sources
- No Remote Connection Support
- No OSD or Borders support
- No Cropping support
- Server Only License [F# 29132]
- Server Only variations of all three of our licenses are now available for 3rd party developers wishing to create their own interface to WallControl 10
Server Only Restrictions:
- WallControl 10 Client cannot connect to the WallControl 10 Server, either to a wall or wall management
- The WallControl 10 command line interface is also disabled
- The WallControl 10 web interface is not available
- Source presets [F# 30513]
- Source definitions now have preset values for all instance properties that are applied to a source when opened on the wall
- Source presets are honoured in carousels, allowing for the appearance of sources in a carousel to be predefined
- Source presets are restored as part of a transient source when loading a layout, but do not overwrite the presets of any existing source
- Some source presets can be globally defined at provider level within the server
- Child source definition presets default to their parent presets unless overridden
- Within the preset panel there is an indicator to show if a preset has been overridden or is the parent value
- Within the preset panel there is also a reset button that will reset all values back to the parent values
- Coloured Borders [F# 28068]
- Coloured Borders are now available for SQX and Vision sources
- Coloured Borders are available on a per-source basis
- Coloured Borders overlay the content of the source
- Coloured Borders can be made to flash so that viewer focus can be drawn to the content on the wall
Coloured Borders supports:
- Border Colour
- Border Width (Left, Right, Top, Bottom)
- Scaling to content
- Carousel Mode - Colour by source or fixed
- Alt (Flash) Colour
- Easing mode
- Coloured Borders information is saved and restored with layouts
- Coloured Borders can be applied to carousels with supported sources
- Coloured Borders can be applied to each region of a templated window
Added CLI Commands for Coloured Borders:
- -bordercolour - Sets the border colour
- -bordercolouralt - Sets the border alt (flash) colour
- -borderthickness - Sets the border width
- -borderflash - Sets the border flashing on or off
- -bordereasing - Sets the border flashing easing mode
- -borderscaling - Sets the border scaling mode
- -removeborder - Removes the border
- -borderstatus - Returns border status information
- Coloured Frames [F# 31189]
- Coloured Frames are now available across the wall on all windows when enabled, with the exception of applications
- Coloured Frames allow for all content on the wall to be separated, categorised and highlighted as needed
- Coloured Frames appear around the content of a window. Content within the window will be scaled to fit the remaining area
Coloured Frames supports -
Wall Frame Settings:
- Frames On/Off
- Frame thickness in pixels
- Frame Colour
Window Frame Settings:
- Default colour - Use the colour from the Wall Frame Settings
- Source colour - Use the colour as specified on the source preset or instance property
- Specific colour - Use the colour picker to pick a specific fixed colour
- Coloured Frames information is saved and restored with layouts
- Coloured Frames can be applied to carousels with supported sources
- Coloured Frames cannot be applied to each region of a templated window, only around the window as a whole
- Coloured Frames cannot be source sensitive when applied to a templated window
Added CLI Commands for Coloured Frames:
- -frames - Sets frames on/off for a wall
- -framescolour - Sets the frame colour for a wall
- -framesthickness - Sets the frame width
- -framesstatus - Returns frames information for a wall
- -windowframemode - Sets the window frame mode to Default/Source/Specific
- -windowframecolour - Sets the window frame specific colour
- -windowframestatus - Returns frame information for a window
- Carousel Improvements [F# 29463]
- Improvements have been made to carousel maintenance within the client, which now makes it easier to edit carousels
- Added the ability to delete a source from a carousel
- Added the ability to reorder sources in a carousel utilising drag and drop functionality
- The carousel flyout is no longer affected by changes from other users whilst editing
- Added undo and redo support for carousel editing
- Added warnings required to avoid unnecessarily losing work
- Video and SQX sources now automatically have their duration set to the play length of the media file, except for .mov files.
- Removed the buffer time when not required
- Toggle to allow No Signal Vision sources to be skipped in a carousel
- Document Control [F# 31021]
- Document (PDF) sources now have instance and preset values to control how the PDF is viewed
Document settings include:
- View Mode
- Page Number
- Vertical Scroll
- Horizontal Scroll
- PDF Toolbar Enabled
- It is important to note that certain properties only take effect with certain View Modes
- Source Multi-delete [F# 32943]
- Add the ability to multi select, via the tick boxes, sources and the right click and bulk delete all sources capable of being deleted
Supported sources include:
- SQX (but not local media decode)
- Remote Connection
- Auto launching of layouts [F# 22686]
The layout auto launch feature has been improved to allow the following options:
- No Layout
- Last Layout
- Server Layout
- The new server layout option allows for a specified server layout to always be opened when the wall starts
- Window tracking improvements [F# 31150]
- Direct window movement tracking has been improved
- This means when a user moves a window on the wall using the mouse, WallControl 10 now tracks the window correctly with the server and the client
- Windows are also bound to the limits of the wall
- WebUI Improvements [F# 30511]
- The WebUI now includes a warning icon to indicate a problem on the wall
- The WebUI snapshot description now shows the wall name
- Other Improvements
- Moved IoC Container technology from Unity to Windsor to address memory leak issues
- Renamed "Borders and title bars" to "Title bars" to remove confusion between that and Coloured Borders
- Moved "Title bars" window level selection to the windows setting pop up in the client
- Added support for X-protect plugin seeking functionality
- Improved Desktop Capture to reduce load on GPU
- Added animated GIF support to the video provider
- Bug Fixes
- Missing layout sources are not listed [B# 29849]
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException when switching source on window that was a carousel [B# 29342]
- Template too small notification text does not fit inside notification window [B# 26066]
- "Blueprint" title retained in English on Web Access Interface [B# 27139]
- Layout buttons are left aligned when only one column [B# 28133]
- HASP Install Hardlock error [B# 29015]
- Edit Carousel Flyout not closed for Window Templates [B# 29198]
- Source properties not showing when adding sources to the wall [B# 29385]
- Source window flicker - link width and height [B# 29846]
- Edit Template not saving template after editing rows/columns [B# 29852]
- Allowed to try and add OSDs to non OSD sources [B# 29916]
- Replacing region source with multiple doesn't create carousel correctly. [B# 29917]
- CLI not setting Source alias to Read-only [B# 30085]
- Fixed typo in failed to open blueprint notification [B# 31584]
- Fixed incorrect error message displayed in command line for -ol [B# 31768]
- Connection error yellow toast displayed on clicking refresh Layout list [B# 32178]
Version V1.6 (Limited Release)
Version 1.5.2 - 22nd August 2018
- Added cookie/cache support to web sources. [F#21599]
- Resolved an issue which occasionally caused the client to crash when the address cache was cleared. [B#21051]
- Resolved an issue where the server failed driver checks incorrectly. [B#21052]
- Added support for setting the PageSize attribute of the Active Directory query performed by the security server when importing users [F#21053]
- Set the default rendering mode of the WallControl 10 client to software rendering.
Version 1.5.1 - 6th July 2018
- Added support to allow the user to define the LDAP query root and object filter via the Security servers configuration file. [B#20648]
- Resolved an issue which prevented the aspect ratio of SQX sources from being changed [B#20624]
- Resolved an issue which could cause windows that were opened from layout files to be displayed in a different z-order. This fix does not apply to Windows for 3rd party applications opened via the Application Provider, which may still be displayed in a different z-order. [B#20337]
- Added support for additional wild-card file extensions for the video and image providers. The image provider now searches for (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.bmp;*.png;*.tiff), the video provider searches for (*.avi;*.mp4;*.wmv;*.mpg)[F#20613]
- Added support for provider based aspect ratio defaults which can be configured from the WallControl 10 server configuration file.[B#20723]
- Added support to prevent windows showing on the windows taskbar; configurable from the WallControl 10 server configuration file.
- Resolved an issue where the CLI help text provided incorrect information for the -addinput example when accessing the command line help.[B#20905]
- Resolved an issue where multiple clients with the same window selected, the act of moving the window caused feedback loop which makes window oscillate.
Version 1.5.0 - 23rd May 2018
- Added support to enable source aspect ratio enforcement by default for supported source types. [F#19686]
- Added support to the WallControl 10 command line for the users to add SQX and Web sources. [F#20219]
- Added support to the WallControl 10 command line for the users to delete SQX and Web sources that are not currently open on the wall. [F#20219]
- Added support to the WallControl 10 command line for the users see a list of available inputs grouped by source provider. [#F20304]
- Added support to delete a layout file via the CLI. [F#20018]
- The default source window size has been changed from 640x480 (4:3) to 960x540 (16:9)
- Wall Monitor has been removed from the WallControl 10 installation package and is now distributed separately. [F#19698]
- Added WallControl 10 version information for collaborative applications. [F#19297]
- Resolved an issue which allowed a window inside of a desktop template to be resized. [F#16815]
- Improved the window placement algorithm which is used to snap windows to desktop template cells ensuring that one window is assigned to one template cell. [F#16817]
- Updated documentation to include more information about 3rd Party Application usage. [B#18276]
- Resolved an issue where the multi-wall screen boundary information provided to collaborative applications was incorrect. [B#19149]
- Resolved an issue which would cause the client to disconnect if an SQX source fails to open when loaded from a layout. [B#18941]
- Resolved an issue where media files do not have the aspect ratio property. [B#19527]
- Resolved an issue where nulls written into �.store� files causes a crash on server start-up. [B#16492]
- Resolved an issue which caused SQX sources to freeze when an invalid URL is provided. [B#18098]
- Resolved an issue which caused the source properties panel to size incorrectly. [B#18831]
- Resolved an issue which results in the right click menu options of windows showing incorrect menu options when inside of a template. [B#18229]
- Resolved an issue which causes the WallControl 10 installer to disable the WallControl 10 Administration Service. [B#18651]
- Resolved an issue which caused the source type to become unreadable when the dark theme was applied. [B#19748]
- Resolved an issue where similar applications opened through collaboration would result WallControl 10 removing the applications from the source listing. [B#19418]
- Resolved an issue which where collaboration registry keys needed to be removed when child walls were removed. [B#18255]
- Resolved an issue which caused the Wcmd window to remain open and active if a media file source did not exist when a layout is opened via the command line. [B#19523]
- Resolved an issue which caused child walls to be launched with elevated permissions when they are initially created. [B#18797]
- Resolved an issue which affects the web provider where some web pages would appear to have a black background meaning that some text could not be seen. [B#18899]
- Resolved an issue which prevented child walls from being automatically stopped when the user attempts to delete them. [B#16156]
- Resolved an issue which prevented child walls from being deleted. [B#17119]
- Resolved an issue which caused the Blueprint wall name to show the original English translation after switching languages. [B#17448]
- Resolved an issue where all Microsoft Word documents added into a carousel would have a duration of zero seconds. [B#18264]
- Resolved an issue which would cause the WallControl 10 server to crash if you attempted to delete a source that is still shown on the wall. [B#18099]
- Resolved an issue which would cause the WallControl 10 server to crash if a video file was the first source in a carousel. [B#18401]
- Resolved an issue where duplicate security role names used in multi-wall environment would cause the server to crash. [B#18467]
- Resolved an issue where the template editor text input box does not show all water mark text. [B#18106]
- Resolved an issue where the tooltip text for the SQX refresh icon is incorrect. [B#18186]
- Resolved an issue where the Administration Service directory is not removed during an uninstall due to logs being generated. [B#18179]
- Resolved an issue where the tooltip text for the location tag icon is incorrect. [B#18184]
- Resolved an issue where the WallControl 10 client user settings diagnostics tick box does not work as expected. [B#17900]
- Resolved an issue where the 'Order By' title had been removed from the Order By drop down in the WallControl 10 client. [B#17949]
- Resolved a spelling mistake in the template mismatch error message. [B#18222]
- Resolved an issue where the WallControl 10 client language selection was shown in English. [B#18212]
- Resolved an issue that would cause the WallControl 10 server to be loaded with the incorrect configuration if the -configuration command was omitted. [B#18149]
- Resolved an issue where the security server directory would remain following an uninstall operation. [B#17221]
- Resolved an issue where an uninstall and reinstall operation without a system reboot would cripple WallControl 10 server. [B#18652]
- Resolved an issue where commands sent via the command line would not execute as expected. [B#18147]
- Resolved an issue which could cause an WallControl 10 Source Window can spill outside Child Wall boundaries. [B#17939]
- Resolved an issue where the command line would report Vision source inputs with incorrect input numbers. [B#18148]
- Resolved an issue which would cause video media to fail when attempting to run as a x64 process. [B#16018]
- Resolved an issue which could occasionally cause configuration file corruption on server start-up. [B#20025]
For technical support contact email@example.com.
For more information regarding WallControl 10 and other products go to our web site at http://www.datapath.co.uk.